Current Stripes Obsession

Are you obsessed with the stripes trend as I am? Everywhere you look, on the streets, in the stores, on the blogs, there are stripes. Stiped blouses, shirts, dresses. Maybe it's because of the summer, sunny weather and that sailor feeling, maybe it's just a trend, but either way, I love it! Lately, I am shopping online for clothes more than in stores, and I am always searching for new ones. As I mentioned you before, STYLEWE is an online store that I found very interesting, and the new one I found is called JustFashionNow. Of course I immediately searched for new striped shirts (because 5 of them are not enough, right? :D ) and here are my founds. I really hope you like them as much as I do!

Light Blue Balloon Sleeve Blouse ▪ Light Blue Paneled Shirt ▪ Two Piece Buttoned Romper

Pockets Shirt Collar Blouse ▪ Pink Bell Sleeve Blouse ▪ Stripes Frill Sleeve A-line Mini Dress


If you're still searching for that perfect black dress, I found some nice ones for the upcoming events. And if you want to complete the look I recommend you to go for some pink heels to add some color to the whole look!

Did you fell for the stripes trend?

*this post is sponsored

Share:

2 comments